Sunday, November 19, 2006

I just wanted to say that Brandon or brenda as I called him, was an absolute blast to work with. That was one of the best jobs I had but it wouldn't have been that way if brandon wasn't the guy he was. We would talk about anything from relationship issues to music etc. When we got laid off from there we still would call eachother every once in awhile to catch up on stuff. I am going to miss that. I already miss the chinese food take out from jasmin, Brandon Ivvanee and I would order for lunch. I would always tell him the issues I had with friends and he thought of it as a soap opera lol. He called us the mall monkeys it was great. He was a great person and a good friend I will miss him dearly.
ps this is one of my favorite and most memorable conversations with him.

Me " what do you think happens after you die"?
Brandon " Do you remember what it was like before you were born"?
Me "no"
Brandon " Thats what it will be like".
lol RIP buddy ill always remember you I have the art cards and stuff you gave me and will keep it forever.
Albert aka alberta to brandon.

No comments: